Thursday 9 June 2016

Travelling

Hi everyone,

Well I am on an adventure to Melbourne. I am sitting in the Docklands apartment over looking the city. Pretty spectacular. Some pictures to come. The apartment is heated- just as well because Melbourne is colder than Perth. I just arrived a few hours ago from Perth. I'm here to watch some oldies ice-hockey. Can't take the ice-hockey out of the Canadian!

Anyway, my trip started off with a meal in the Qantas Club Business class lounge! I enjoyed the home-made pizzas, vegetables, meat, brownie and sparkling water, compliment of my dad's Premium membership. The Qantas flight wasn't full and the seat next to me was free. The flights now have iPads to watch movies which is kind of cool. The meal provided was chicken and noodle stir fry- it was okay, luckily had eaten some food before hand. The bounty ice-cream and chocolate were pretty yummy.

Well dinner calls!



0 comments:

Post a Comment